January already more than halfway over and you’re not quite sure where the month’s gone? Already feeling a little stressed, overworked, exhausted and bummed out that your resolution to be more calm and balanced this year is kind of going by the wayside? It may be time to add a little calm coolness to your interior environment to affect your inner one! We’ve got 8 products sure to induce cool-cucumber-calmness to your home (and hopefully your life!).
- Staach Cain Kitchen Stool: Pull up a stool at your kitchen bar and enjoy a clean workspace with a comfortable seat (and save your feet).
- Flensted Mobiles Swallow Mobile: Look up at your ceiling to the beautiful appearance of swallows circling you and calming you with their gentle mobile-y movements.
- Graham & Brown Jewel Wallpaper: Bathe a room in jewel-toned pastel calm with this wall covering.
- Graham & Brown Woodland Wallpaper: Put up this wallpaper and it’ll be like your bedroom is your own personal modern cabin retreat.
- iittala Sarjaton Dinner Plate: Eat in peace with a white background and arrow-like graphics pointing to your healthy-for-you meal.
- Ferm Living Knitted Floor Cushion: Softness for your floor, your bottom, your guests and your life.
- Areaware Orbit Chandelier: Lights up your room, orbits your heart.
- Erich Ginder Ghost Antler Coat Rack: The look of wildlife without the sadness of taking a life.
- Gus* Timber Table: Will hold your coffee as you perch on a side chair and has a delightful wood grain pattern.
Find more cool products at 2Modern.