Not into artificial trees, don’t want tons of fir needles lying around or just don’t have the space? Or, looking for a unique, modern way to showcase your Christmas spirit this year? We found seven alternatives to a regular old holiday tree, and you bet these would be an awesome modern place to put your presents under this year.
- Branch in water (is it just us or would this be stupid affordable?)
- Modernica’s awesome modern wood tree (large or small)
- Tabletop forest terrarium (for real small spaces)
- Painted wood pieces (possible DIY fun!)
- Ornaments on an antler (you can find antlers that have been naturally shed by deer)
- Lumen Oil Candle Shadow Projectors (don’t also be tempted to give tiny presents)
- Branch with Ornaments (fun in you don’t have any space in your place but do have a table top!)
- Chalkboard wall Christmas tree (of course you have to have a chalkboard wall first!)
- String art Christmas tree (don’t get all tangled up!)
Will you have a traditional tree setup this year? Or are you going for something more modern and unique? We’d sure love to know!