12 of Our Favorite Modern Dinner Plates
We all want to make a good impression on our holiday dinner guests — no doubt. But securing a beautiful set of dinnerware for Thanksgiving, Christmas and more is more than just wanting to show off in front of friends and family members — it’s about wanting to create the ideal holiday experience that you dream about, and that makes you feel 100% like yourself.
A good dinnerware set is always a good investment, and if you can’t replace all your dishes, add on a few every year to create a truly unique set that only you would have. We’ve had our eyes peeled this year for plates that really spoke to us, and are sharing twelve that we think would make for a beautiful and inspiring holiday table top.
- notNeutral Velocity Dinner Plate Set
- Marvellously medium sized plate in dot mushroom
- Alex Marshall Studios (all their plates are a dream)
- Thomaspaul Maritime Dinner Plates Set
- Areaware Chain Dessert Plates
- Ink Dish December Side Plate
- iittala Teema Salad Plate
- notNeutral In The Mix Small Plate
- Sometimes She Does
- Anthropologie Piecrust Dinner Plate
- West Elm Hand-painted Dotted Dinnerware