How Are We Doing?

Trends & Events

But seriously…how you digging the blog? How do you like shopping on 2Modern? Do you think our Pinterest stream is drab or fab? Are you gonna disown us if we tweet any more? Do our Facebook posts make you yawn? Or conversely, do you think we’re the best thing since sliced bread?

We want to exist for you. For everything you might need. So comment below on the post. Leave us a comment or a message on Facebook. Direct message or tweet @ us on Twitter. Shoot us an email. Send a smoke signal. Anything. Just please let us know how we can serve you better.

1. Kara

Oct 24, 2012 at 4:38 pm

I love all the ideas and photos you share. They are great for inspirational ideas! However, that’s where it stops for me – as I feel like your blog and store are geared towards those who have a nice large budget to work with, which I’ll have to sadly move on from.

Oct 25, 2012 at 10:17 am

Kara — let’s talk. I TOTALLY hear you on the not having a budget for some of this stuff. Would you be interested in more affordable DIY posts? I dropped off from posting those because I’ve been on vacation…but I have a few coming up next week that I think you’ll like. I encourage you to keep checking us out! As much as we do love posting about totally unattainable design, I think you’ll find we focus on design for folks with regular-sized budgets more than a few other design blogs out there :) Regardless—thank you so much for your feedback. Really, really appreciate it.

• Kara

Oct 25, 2012 at 11:24 am

Definitely will be continuing to keep checking your posts out! Thanks!

2. Andy Lacey

Oct 25, 2012 at 9:53 am

Hi Adrienne! You often catch my eye with your content, via RSS or Twitter. A good balance of the stuff we like. Keep doing what you’re doing :-)

Oct 25, 2012 at 10:14 am

Thank you so much Andy! Man so appreciate that. Especially from folks who are so design talented themselves!

3. Lawrence

Oct 26, 2012 at 2:18 am

I love the post especially the cat in the pic that looks so cute. :)