Don’t let a small space stop you.
DIY + How To
You might be tempted to stuff your small space with an equally small couch or slim set of chairs, but let us say this today, right now: don’t ignore a sectional if you’ve got a cozy space, for a lovely sectional might make a space even more cozier. As long as you’ve got a little bit of room for proper traffic flow in the space, don’t be afraid to let one large piece of furniture (like a sectional) dominate the room. It’ll bring a lot of drama into the space, and pull double duty by allowing you to not have to fill the rest of the room with so much stuff, potentially lending to a less cluttered feel.
What do you think about the idea of sectionals in small spaces? Have you pulled this off successfully? Or is this on your no-no list?
Some 2Modern sectionals to get you excited about your small space:
- Gus* Carter Sectional (pictured above)
- Gus* Jane LOFT Bi-Sectional
- TrueModern Dane 90″ Sofa With Chaise
- TrueModern Marfa Corner Sectional by Edgar Blazona
- Blu Dot The Standard Left-Hand Sectional
- Gus* Blake LOFT Bi-Sectional
- Maku Furnishings Sectional
- Gus* Richmond Bi-Sectional