Whether you celebrate Easter or not, it’s still fun to do DIY projects and decorate your house for spring, why not achieve both with any one (or several) of these eight modern, easy-to-do egg decorating and dyeing projects we’ve come across! Yes that’s right: we’ve scoured the Internet to find our eight favorite methods. You’re welcome for the saved time!
- Vibrant Eggs, Dyed Naturally via The Kitchn
- Neon dip-dyed eggs via Oh Joy!
- Doodle easter eggs via Alisa Burke
- Nature-themed Sticker eggs via Country Living
- Flower tied eggs via A Daily Something
- Thread-Wrapped Easter Eggs via Martha Stewart Living
- Metallic dipped Easter Eggs via Fabulous K
- Minimal white-on-white Easter Eggs via Pickles