Modern Gift Ideas: For the Simple Modernist!
Trends & Events
2Modern’s pretty excited to be partnering with a dizzying array of awesome designers and folks for a 7 week long gift collective. We’ll be bringing you guides of awesome modern gifts for all the folks in your life…in plenty of time to get your holiday shopping done and enjoy the season without worry!
The gift guides are being authored by the fabulous folks behind such great online modern resources as: Abby Try Again, Bleach, Bows + Arrows, CANOE, Domy, Loretta Flowers, Spartan, Son of a Sailor and Schatzelein. You’ll be able to find every guide Tuesdays and Thursdays on Forge, but we’ll bring you them, too. Today: those who just love clean, simple, functional modern items.
- Studio Patro’s Linen Market Bag say “carry” on one side and “goods” on the other and happens to be a clever and modern way to buy groceries or tote your daily items around (it even has pockets for keys and phone).
- Even if you’re buying for a foodie or not, everyone likes food that tastes good and everyone can enjoy the simplicity and functionality of this black and white Marble Salt & Pepper Cellar Set.
- A set of four of Pigeon Toe’s Banded Wood Coasters are warm and clean and a perfect gift for anyone who drinks beverages of any sort.
- Ferm Living’s Cutting Board 1 is like a home plate for your counter top. You’ll hit a home run with this gift.
- People need to see and they’ll see their work in a whole new light with the &Tradition AJ3 Bellevue Table Lamp.
- Artist and art director Heather Chontos just started another business, Milk Farm Road, and these Painted Spoons are beautiful and functional.
- Vessel’s Planter designed by John Follis is made for plants, but its fresh and simple aesthetic means the gift receiver will be able to use it nearly any way and anywhere they’d like.