Textiles really make a home so warm and comfortable. Especially for those who love sleek, modern lines, pillows and rugs can be the thing that softens edges and creates cozy areas of interest, color and pattern. It’s also a great way to show off a little bit of your personality and it’s an easy way to shake things up throughout the year; whenever you get bored of a look just invest in a new rug and pillow or two! We enlisted the help of 2Modern founder Jennifer Sitko to grab her favorite new to 2Modern in 2011 furniture options. She did a stand-up job. Today’s round-up task: awesome new-to-2Modern (and many newly-designed this year) textiles of 2011:
- Gandia Blasco – Trama Wool Rug Such a gorgeous, lace-inspired pattern.
- emma at home – Fiesta Rug Love the stripes!
- Koko – Ankara Pillow Ikat, tribal and ethnic prints are so hot.
- Balanced Design – Big Blocks Rug Color blocking is and will be trendy for awhile.
- Thomaspaul – Luddite Sparrow Parasol Pillow Cuties!
- Judy Ross Textiles – Diamond Chain Stitch Pillow Love these modern colors and the cool pattern.