Modern Gift Ideas: For Moms and Gents!
Trends & Events
2Modern’s pretty excited to be partnering with a dizzying array of awesome designers and folks for a 7 week long gift collective. We’ll be bringing you guides of awesome modern gifts for all the folks in your life…in plenty of time to get your holiday shopping done and enjoy the season without worry!
The gift guides are being authored by the fabulous folks behind such great online modern resources as: Abby Try Again, Bleach, Bows + Arrows, CANOE, Domy, Loretta Flowers, Spartan, Son of a Sailor and Schatzelein. You’ll be able to find every guide Tuesdays and Thursdays on Forge, but we’ll bring you them, too. Today we bring you two fabulously curated guides for Gents and Moms!
- Gentlemen know how to throw an intimate dinner party. Learn how withKinfolk Magazine, $24/issue
- Protect your letterpress business cards with BillyKirk Stitched Card Case No. 165, $75
- So fresh and so clean with Saipua Saltwater soap, $10
- Daily inspiration from a hand cut Johnny Cash Mirror Portrait, $175
- Dive deep with TBW Books Subscription Series #3, four books featuring photography by Mark Steinmetz, Dru Donovan, Elaine Stocki, and Katy Grannan, $100
- Finishing touch with fail+CANOE Merle cuff, $65
- Keep it all together in Wood & Faulk Northwesterner bag in Charcoal Gray, $200
- Mom will keep everyone on track with a chalkboard monthly planner, $43
- Remind her why its all worth it with a custom illustrated family tree, $19
- Let her carry it all in style with this waxed canvas tote, $125
- A modern take on her everyday earring with rough diamond studs, $135
- Give her a place to lay her head on this ikat pillow, $76
- Because even Mom can’t be sweet all the time with this salt cellar, $30
- Let her entertain in style with chevron linen napkins, $30