Nick Lamia :: Paintings

Art & Design

I just discovered Nick’s work earlier this week and boy am I glad I did!  Seriously, I can’t believe I went this long without it in my life (the man’s been at it for over 15 years)!  His abstract oil paintings are so vibrant and full of energy, they’re irresistible.  Take a peek through his portfolio and see for yourself!

LINK: www.nicklamia.com

More pics after the jump!

And guess what?! Straight from the artist’s mouth himself: “If you’re in the NYC area, there are a bunch of my drawings on exhibit at the Bronx Museum currently. They will be up through September 5.” What are you waiting for?! Get to New York already!

6 Comments

1. Dezignfreak

Jul 22, 2011 at 5:40 am

Wow!! They are so beautiful and extremely colorful! Thanks for sharing this.

2. Nick Lamia

Jul 22, 2011 at 8:18 am

Thank you for the nice comments, I’m happy to know you enjoy my images. If you’re in the NYC area, there are a bunch of my drawings on exhibit at the Bronx Museum currently. They will be up through September 5.
    -Nick

Jul 22, 2011 at 8:19 am

Nice, Nick! Thanks for letting us know! I will go add that information to the post! Keep on doing what you do!

• Nick Lamia

Jul 22, 2011 at 8:30 am

Hi Adrienne,
        Thank you, that’s terrific. If you want, sign up for my mailing list on my site (http://www.nicklamia.com/) and you will receive invitations to upcoming events. There will be a few things happening in the next couple months in the NYC area. There’s also a video of the installation process of a piece I’m showing in New Haven, CT currently…here’s a link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE9o9NKydpA

Thanks again for your enthusiasm. Have a great weekend!
        -Nick

3. Dezignfreak

Jul 22, 2011 at 6:01 pm

Hi Nick,
    These paintings are fantastic, I love the one in youtube video of the installation piece!

I have written a post on my blog about your work :)

• Nick Lamia

Jul 27, 2011 at 9:26 am

Hey DezignFreak,
      Thanks, that’s terrific!
      So glad you like what I do.

More images coming soon on the site…