Trends & Events
What it is about warmer weather and summer nights that makes us crave seashells and light blue colors? Wait…don’t answer that. Regardless of how you feel about the ocean or sea shell-inspired decor, you can’t deny that adding some nature–of a decidedly sea-like scape–can really bring in the relaxation. Our very own Greg Finney in his audio interview said he thought oceans would be a big trend coming up, and we could agree with him more.
Some ocean-inspired 2Modern offerings:
- By Second Studio – The Ocean Rug
- Surface Collective – Oceania Wall Tattoo
- Thomaspaul – Sea Life Dinner Plate
- Thomaspaul – Sea Life Coaster Set
- Thomaspaul – Sea Life Dessert Plate
- Thomaspaul – Sea Life Tray
Some ocean-inspired room inspiration:
What’s your opinion about ocean-inspired decor? Really relaxing and natural or kind of hokey? Let us know! Tell us of any beach-themed decor horror stories you might have!