1-888-222-4410

Wall Decor Inspirations

Art & Design

00stickers05c
About a month ago I posted about a site, rompbklyn.com, where you can find cool animal silhouettes made from vintage wall paper. While I was trying to excite you about other way’s to decorate your child’s room, I forgot to mention my other favorite site for wall decals. Check out Dvider. This site has some great designs and even better prices. I change the color of my walls probably about as often as American Idol begins a new season, so when I happened upon this cool place I discovered a nice way to make a switch without the paint fumes and mess. These easy to use wall decals come in lots of great shapes, themes and colors. My Tangerine walls never looked better since I applied a few of the nature inspired stickers in silver and blue. There is a section of stickers, titled “figures”. Personally, I think this section should be called “the best”. I am just searching for the best spot for number 8 or 9 right now… Just like my recent obsession with vintage wall paper, I am starting to get a little too preoccupied with the wall decals you can find on this site. I might have to delete this from bookmarks before things get a bit foolish…
G07
Dvider also has some other interesting items, such as…well…their room dividers. There is always a place in every home that could use a little sectioning off if you know what I mean. I know I for one could use a few of these dividers to hide my messy art corner. Well I think it’s very inspiring but I’ve been told it looks like a bomb went off. Okay fine…anyway these dividers may be the solution.

Here’s one more source of wall inspiration for you. Check out this groovy, retro concept at 2 Jane. These paint-by-numbers wall strips are another great way to spruce of the walls with some prefab designs. You still get to play artist and fill in the color so not all creativity is lost. I like this idea for a kids room too.
Kh1002y_lg

7 Comments

1. Paul Robinson

Feb 27, 2007 at 12:27 am

The room dividers are perfect for open plan homes. I love the range that Dvider has.

2. David

Feb 27, 2007 at 8:40 am

I always got in trouble for coloring outside the lines. I have a feeling those paint-by-number wall strips would bring out my worst side (and be a lot of fun).

3. kim

Jan 21, 2008 at 1:36 pm

Hi,i love your blog, it is so informative and easy to navigate. I would love to swap links with you.

4. max darby

Sep 18, 2008 at 5:22 pm

Hi, Max here AKA dVider. Thank you so much for posting our stickers and room dividers. We are a huge fan of your blog and it was a lovely surprise to see our product posted and read your great comments –thank you. It’s funny to see that you too suffer from the ‘sticker obsession’ syndrome. I can honestly say that I know how you feel as everything I do and see seems to spark an idea for a new sticker design! However, this is one obsession that I plan on keeping as we have so much fun in our studio brainstorming ideas, designing new stickers and then seeing how people use them. Thanks again for your support I am so happy that you are enjoying them.
    Cheers
    Max

5. Furniture Decor

Dec 22, 2008 at 5:09 pm

Furniture Decor

Are you looking for fresh ideas for your place deco? A unique Art

6. Metal Wall Art

Jan 16, 2011 at 4:59 am

I love the dividers for room. It adds a different look to your place. You can always decorate it with wall stickers or wallpapers depending on your choice.

7. Wall Decor Ideas

Aug 24, 2012 at 12:19 am

Very nice inspiration.. I like the color of wall.